Sausage Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers are an ideal fighter to create for the soccer propagates. Packed with cream sausage, cheese, garlic, and chives, those miniature peppers are a must-have in your next party!
I’ve seen Bags of candies mini peppers at the store for years but had never tried one until recently. I have been missing out! While great for dipping in hummus, or simply snacking generally, these bite-size peppers will also be perfect for stuffing.
When I’ve A celebration or some kind of shindig in my residence, I love to supply an range of appetizers so there is something for everybody. What’s great about Sausage Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers is that unlike jalapeno poppers, these guys are not hot in any way, so they are great for children or anybody that doesn’t eat foods that are hot.
You can find therefore many awesome tastes happening in those stuffed peppers! The mini peppers themselves are slightly sweet which matches the freshness of this sausage and tangy creaminess of the cream cheese. Add some sauteed garlic and freshly chopped chives to pull it altogether for a ideal two-bite crowd pleaser.
Looking for More party food items? Try Mexican Bean Dip or Cheesy Antipasto Dip with Artichokes for some warm dip notions. If you want to serve something bite-size and hot, try my Spicy Korean Devilled Eggs — a brand new twist on an old classic.
- Inch pounds Sweet mini peppers
- 8 ounce Sausage sausage
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper aromas
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems attached. Remove seeds and membranes to create room for pruning.
- Pour sausage in a pan for a moment or 2, breaking this up into small crumbles; you can add vanilla and crushed red pepper aromas.
- Insert sausage/garlic mix to softened Cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon sausage/cream cheese mixture into the pepper halves. Sprinkle the tops with a little parmesan cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes.