My Fantastic fiance has been the inspiration behind the recipe. If you watched my Insta-gram from the other day afterward you definitely saw we moved to Moe’s for supper. Those burritos are huge and that I can just eat half. Well Bill does not want food to go to waste so he ate his own whole burrito and 1 / 2 mine proceeded to whine about just how full he had been.
Therefore my Thought procedure went why are burritos really significant? They are so yummy though, I do need to keep them eating. What if these were smaller? What will miniature burritos function enjoy? I would like to make miniature burritos!
Therefore there you contain it, why I chose to make mini burritos. Oh also, my plan backfired, Bill ate an ordinary number of burritos and felt great come dinner time. I on the other side can’t resist appetizer-like foods and ate so many and was full all day. But at least you understand they truly are delicious!
A few Recommendations in generating the burritos make sure not to put an excessive amount of meat in to each mini burrito. In the beginning I was just like the more the merrier! But quickly changed my mind once I tried to roll them. Place the meat to the extended side (not the side with the end) and get started rolling from there. It makes it far neater than beginning with the opposing side. 3) Once you roll each burrito place them in your baking dish with the flap side down to be able to seal the burrito shut when it cooks.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Packet of taco seasoning
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Jar of salsa (1/2 cup for meat, rest to devote cup for topping)
- 1 Bag of shredded cheese (1/2 cup for meat, rest to devote cup for topping)
- 1 Package of 8 inch flour tortillas
- Sour cream, for topping
- 1 Avocado, for topping
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- As the meat is browning, cut your flour tortillas into fourths, to be produced in to your mini burritos in the course of time.
- Once meat is not pink, include the taco seasoning and water. Cook for a couple more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the cheese and salsa.
- Put about two spoonfuls of meat mixture onto the wider the main mini burrito.
- Fold the sides in and roll, starting at the more substantial side.
- Placed in a baking tray, flap side down to seal it.
- Remove and add toppings.