This is a Simple slow cooker (Crock Pot) dish to make for your own loved ones, prepared in only over four weeks. It’s a recipe which uses convenience foods that I believe on event are perfectly alright. It may provide us some breathing space in our hectic lives. If you do not enjoy using convenience foods, then this recipe might not be for you personally.
- 1 bundle (5-1/4 oz) au gratin potatoes or cheddar and bacon potatoes
- 1 may (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 medium Chopped
- Set potato Sauce blend aside.
- Put potatoes in a 3-quart slow cooker; high with corn.
- In a Bowl, combine water, soup, chilies, mushrooms, pimientos and booked sauce Blend; blend well.
- Pour a third of this mixture over corn. And skillet over moderate heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to slow cooker. Top with remaining sauce mix. Don’t stir. Cover and cook on Casserole the previous half an hour of cooking.