This is the busiest time of year on Divas Can Cook and that I should be cook ‘in up it. I haven’t felt just like being in my own kitchen lately. I walk in the kitchen look around and demand carry-out. Ever have weeks like that? I think some of it is really because I am soooo within my tiny, cluttered kitchen. I’ve acquired a great deal of trendy new kitchen gadgets and there’s simply not enough space to put them. Every things falls out of these cabinets once you start them. So not fun! I’ve secured a blender, bread machine, coffeemaker and foreman grilled stashed away from the bed room cupboard and some different activities stashed at my in-laws house.
We will be Moving in a couple months (fingers crossed) along with my new kitchen has spoiled me with all of the current storage space and possibilities. I am prepared to move! Okay that’s enough venting. I feel better and I’ve organized my kitchen only a little so that helps too.
Happily, I’m finally starting to escape my own non-cooking rut (my children rejoices) as now I awakened some of these heavenly and easy nutella hot snacks after-lunch. In my eyes, Nutella can do no wrong and sexy chocolate is this a soothing cure even in shape. I knew it would have been a match made in heaven. This was exactly what I needed to spark my own cooking as of lunch I left some extraordinary hot turkey and cheese sandwiches (recipe coming).
I made Nutella Hot-chocolate to both folks and there was pure silence at the kitchen as we sat drinking them. If you’ve never experienced a hot chocolate then you must make them! It tastes exactly like a sexy chocolate however frosty and laced with heavenly nutella. I think Isaac described it best when he said “mmm it tastes like a cold candy bar, using miniature ice inside my mouth and I presume of ice-cream a tiny bit when I drink it !” Children have the best descriptions!
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet sexy chocolate mixture
- 11/2 cup almond milk, divided (may use other kinds of milk)
- 3 4 cups ice (might require more or less )
- Sugar (optional)
- At a double boiler put in milk chocolate chips and stir till melted.
- Stir in Nutella before combined.
- Stir in warm chocolate mixture
- Stir in 1/2 cup almond milk until incorporated.
- In a blender, then add the remaining 1 cup coconut milk, chocolate mix, and ice cream.
- Blend until ice is totally crushed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with cool whip and mini chocolate chips.
- Add a straw and serve immediately.