Throughout the winter, our meal components are composed of plenty of celery origin vegetables. Before the summertime salad craving sets in, we are predisposed to alleviate the transition together -rice.
Yet, our Rice side dishes are not dull to say the very least; there are a lot you could do in order to improve the flavour up of rice.
Certainly one of our Favourites is Fiesta Rice, it’s a fantastic taste undefined and sneaks in certain portions of veggies too. Mom for your triumph! In addition, I like that Fiesta Rice reheats enjoy a fantasy, therefore serving it as left over’s the following day or choosing faculty lunch — is completely possible.
Since I Have Also put this side with a different veggie there are always plenty of left over’s. My tip would be to plan fajitas for that future night; Fiesta Rice is amazing in fajitas! You might make this recipe with different rice than jasmine; that really is just my favourite with this particular recipe.
I am not that crazy about brown rice undefined, but when that is your thing — give it a go. I’d love to listen to how this recipe fares for all those interested, so allow me to know if you decide to try it with rice.
- 1.5 cups of rice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 cups chicken broth undefined
- Inch undefined package frozen sweet whole-kernel corn thawed
- Inch undefined can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes without seeds
- Heat your pan and add the coconut oil.
- Stir and cook 1 minute. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring it occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in the thawed corn and beans.
- Cover and let stand 10 minutes. Heat from the rice will heat up the corn and beans. You can add the chopped tomatoes.
- Fluff your rice with a fork and include the cilantro and juice. Give it that final stir and revel in!