Hi, lovely readers! Now I’ve a yummy morsel to talk Cheesy Cauliflower Bake. If you have already been reading this site for a little while, you could have noticed there is nothing on my site that includes cauliflower, and here is why I really don’t enjoy it. I actually don’t despise it, however generally speaking; it’s absolutely among my favorite veggies, but, now’s recipe is something which I adored. That is correct, perhaps not enjoyed — adored. I believe I adored it because it beckons to me as a crossover between mashed potatoes and mac and cheese, anyhow unlike individuals dishes that really are low-carb!!! You understand I am all about the reduce carbohydrate stuff recently.
- 2 (1 pound) bags of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup 1 percent cabin cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 dash of paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and then spray a casserole dish (or else it is possible to be trendy and make use of a pie dish as I’d…) using non stick spray.
- Set the cauliflower florets into a large sauce pan and cover with water. Heat over high heat to boil for approximately ten minutes. When the sausage is tender enough to readily pierce with a fork, then drain off the water, go back the cauliflower into the pan, and then make use of a fork or a potato masher to have the cauliflower all mashed up. I enjoy more feel within my own food, therefore that I did not head to town now, but should you enjoy uniform textures, then you can don’t hesitate to mash the hell outside the pumpkin therefore it is nearly smooth.
- Insert from the feta, mozzarella, cheddarand cottage cheese, and spices and mix well. Transfer mixture to the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan at the top and bake, uncovered, for approximately Half an Hour, broil for approximately five minutes to find the very best nice and crusty.