I probably spend additional hours than many parents contemplating why my children prefer rainbow chicken nuggets over Mother’s cooking. Wish to recognize my most recent theory?! The breading! Yep, that crispy, breading. I visit and have tasted exactly what amuses them yep, it’s okay. I am not anywhere near admitting it is much better than my own cooking. BUT, I am looking for strategies to comprise crunchy, crispy breading at a couple of those recipes that I create for your boys.
Okay Therefore There is a truly motif using MY crispy, crispy breading. I insert parmesan cheese! The solution to my madness was the boys setting these parmesan sausage bites within their mouths and I am confident I watched you toddler consume a few and some other asked me for moments.
In addition to the parm + bread crumbs mix, I functioned those parmesan cauliflower snacks with rice along with extra marinara for dipping. Believe the children are not a fan of vegetables? Pour some parmesan cheese and bread crumbs at the top and watch what goes on! And should not? Drink them together with Paper nuggets… that sometimes do the key too!
- 2 large eggs, crushed
- 1 cup marinara sauce to functioning
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil- as needed
- Add bread crumbs and cheese into a huge bowl and then mix together.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in egg, and roll in breadcrumbs. Drizzle olive oil on surface of the sausage prior to baking to stop bread crumbs out of blow drying.
- Bake for Approximately 20-25 minutes before.