It has been an excellent week in Calgary and I am pleased to see it has finally cooling down only a bit. I wouldn’t have thought I would whine so far about how sexy it’s who likes summertime and also hates cold temperatures. Exactly why is it that people always desire what we do not need? I only remind myself who it may be worse, but there might possibly be humidity.
Therefore Because It Cooled off a little only a little couple of degrees approximately, I chose to show the oven and then create those buffalo chicken dressings. I had been urging the flavour of buffalo chicken therefore that these puff pastries looked like a wonderful idea. Working together using puff pastry is extremely simple and I’ve done many such recipes with it. Puff pastry is fantastic for desserts and delicious pastries.
Puff pastry I really like it since it’s so flaky and light. Often times I have considered making my very own, however why bother if you should purchase it. However, I think once I am courageous and also strive. I actually don’t think that it’d be far different compared to the croissants I ever made.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 2 small chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbsp Frank’s hot sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- In a big bowl mix mixture frozen chicken, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, hot sauce and pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle some flour on face and roll each sheet of puff pastry to a rectangle about 15 inches from 8 inches. Cut each sheet to 6 identical rectangles.
- Put in a couple of tablespoons of the chicken mix to every rectangle and bend every corner to seal the borders with a fork. Duplicate this using leftover puff chicken and pastry.
- Put each puff pastry on your baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes, making certain to check throughout the past five minutes, in order never to burn them away.
- Serve perhaps a buffalo plunge.