I have a small confession to make. I usually get it every night after the children have gone to bed. But today I had this notion. Wouldn’t these little peanut butter cups be so adorable and so good inside a miniature brownie? It would be only enough brownies to suspend the mini peanut butter cup only flawlessly. The next thing I knew I had been baking up a pile and popping them in my mouth.
The nice Part about this recipe is that the baking period is just about 15 minutes and the batter may be prepared in a mixing bowl. No special mixer required. Should you’d have a miniature cupcake pan, these may be made in a 9×13 baking dish too. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped from the brownish paper
- Mini muffin tin paper liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously spray non-stick spray into a paper towel and wipe the surface of a miniature cupcake pan. Line that the tins with a paper liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour, cocoa, and salt and blend until blended.
- Fill every mini cupcake tin slightly more than halfway but not more than 2/3 full.
- Place a peanut butter cup in each slot pressing it down until it is nearly level with the batter. Bake in preheated Oven for 15-18 minutes or till done.
- Permit the brownie bites to cool for 5 Minutes before removing from your cupcake tin. Enjoy!