How cute are those Twix cookies? I adore just how spherical and Layered and they are. And contrary to popular belief, they taste exactly like a Twix candy bar!
I left these for my Xmas cookie trays this past season and they’re more often than not the first ones to disappear once I place out them! I suppose people simply appreciate the flavor of Twix.
Exactly like their candies counterparts, all these cookies include three layers — a shortbread cookie at the ground, creamy caramel at the midst, and chocolate in addition to Yum!!
We could not quit eating them — they’re creamy and crunchy and yummy and sweet. In addition, they look very pretty on a cookie!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups bread
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-5 ounces of caramel (that I used Kraft caramel pieces)
- Two Tbsp disappeared milk
- 2 tsp shortening
- In a big bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add milk, vanilla and salt and mix until well combined. Surface, roll out the dough to 1/2 inch-thick.
- With a little biscuit Ply, cut out cookies and place onto the cookie sheet lined with parchment Paper or a silicone lining. Place and starting to brown on the floor. Remove from oven and allow.
- Combine caramel along with Guidelines. Spread over chilled cookies and let place. Bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening in 30 minute increments, Stirring in-between each increment until smooth and melted.
- Spread over The shirts of chilled caramel.